Join us at the 2014 Rocky Mountain Regional Training Program
Friday, March 14, 2014
- 7:00am - 8:00 am Registration & Breakfast
8:00 am - 11:30 am Keynote Speaker and Training
11:30am - 1:30pm Lunch & Keynote Speakers
1:30pm - 5:00pm Training and Closing Keynote Speaker
5:00pm - 6:00pm Awards Ceremony & Networking Reception
- Registration Brochure
- The Arvada Center for Performing Art
6901 Wadsworth Blvd Arvada, Colorado 80003-3448
- Ample and Free Parking!!
- Drury Inn, 10393 Reed Street Westminster, CO, 80021-5487
- Mention FEW when making reservation to get the special rate of $94.95 +tax (king)
- Rate includes breakfast, WiFi and afternoon sodas and snacks
The day's agenda delivers over 6 hours of high impact training including keynote headliners and workshop sessions. Tuition includes training and materials, breakfast, lunch, breaks, beverages, and an Awards Ceremony with Networking Reception.
- Investing in your own future? $89 for FEW Members paying out of pocket
- Agency/Company financial support?
- $159 for FEW Members with Agency/Corporate funding
- Non-Members $199
Ideas and Talking Points: Need a few pointers on requesting approval and funding to attend? Click here
What is Federally Employed Women (FEW)?
FEW is a nonprofit organization founded in 1968 to promote equality and the advancement of women in federal government. FEW presents high-quality training programs in local settings across the country. FEW has an active legislative agenda and works as an advocacy group to promote progressive legislation effecting positive change for federal employees.
For more information about FEW, visit our national website at www.few.org
If you have requests for special needs, need additional information or have questions, please contact Kerbi Jacobson, RTP Chair at or 303-887-4839.